Marshfield Class of 2020
Welcome Marshfield High School students!
The Marshfield Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with Marshfield High School and local businesses hosts an annual internship program for MHS seniors. This year, we had thirty two interns prepared to spend six weeks immersed in the culture of local businesses and organizations across the South Shore. Due to COVID-19, they were unable to participate in this valuable experience. We would like to take the opportunity to recognize some of our senior interns and other members of The Class of 2020.
On this page, you will find (3) opportunities to apply for scholarships through The Marshfield Chamber of Commerce and our local business community. Please read through the directions and criteria carefully before you submit your application/s.
- ALL APPLICATIONS WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MUST BE SENT TO email@example.com by 11:59pm May 31st
- We will contact you if you have been chosen by June 5th 2020
- In the subject line of your email, please indicate which scholarship you are applying for #1, 2 or 3. If you are applying for more than one, you MUST send separate emails to be considered.
1. The Marshfield Chamber of Commerce will be presenting three $500 scholarships to three interns who were preparing to participate in the MHS Internship Experience this spring. To apply, please submit a one page essay to the following prompt:
Describe your experience preparing for the internship program this year. How will this experience as a whole impact you moving forward?
2. Patti Anne Photography will be presenting one $1,000 scholarship to a Marshfield High School student from the class of 2020. To apply, please submit a one page essay to the following prompt:
Tell us about something creative you have done during the COVID - 19 pandemic. Please attach one supporting document to show your creative work.
3. Joli Med Spa will be presenting four $500 scholarships. Two will be awarded to nursing students and two will be awarded to students that have shown extraordinary leadership skills, kindness and have a passion for community service.
*To apply for the nursing student scholarship, please submit a one page essay to the following prompt:
Explain how the COVID -19 pandemic has impacted your feelings about being a nurse.
*To apply for the Leadership, Kindness and Community Service scholarship, please submit a one page essay to the following prompt:
Tell us about what you think makes a great leader? Name someone in your community that you think has strong leadership qualities. Tell us about kindness you have shown to others throughout your high school career. Tell us about community service projects that you have participated in and how that has prepared you for your future.